Tychkov Aleksandr Yur'evich, Candidate of engineering sciences, deputy director of the research institute for basic and applied studies, Penza State University (40 Krasnaya street, Penza, Russia), firstname.lastname@example.org
Background. Virtual medical diagnostic systems are designed for mastering the basics of functional diagnostics operations and maintenance of equipment on personal computers. The article shows a possibility of developing new medical systems in virtual reality using the Biomedical Toolkit applications
Materials and methods. To design virtual medical diagnostic systems, the Bio-medical Toolkit graphic development environment, as well as the basics of circuit design of medical products, were used.
Results. A classification of medical simulators has been given, their advantages and disadvantages have been shown. The feasibility of virtual medical diagnostic simulators development on personal computers using the Biomedical Toolkit graph-ic development environment for health systems has been demonstrated. The basic advantages of the proposed graphic development environment for the design of vir-tual medical diagnostic systems have been shown.
Conclusions. The proposed concept of the development of virtual medical diag-nostic systems using the Biomedical Toolkit applications is a ready solution for medical data handling and operational analysis of complex waveforms.
1. Timofeev M. E., Shapoval'yants S. G., Polushkin V. G., Valiev A. A., Valeev L. N., Gaynutdinov R. T., Andryashin V. A., Zaynullin R. Kh. Vestnik Novgorodskogo gosu-darstvennogo universiteta [Bulletin of Novgorod State University]. 2015, no. 2 (85), pp. 114–122.
2. Portal Federal'nykh gosudarstvennykh obrazovatel'nykh standartov [Portal of Federal state educational standards]. Available at: http://fgosvo.ru/fgosvpo/7/6/1 (accessed 12.02.2016).
3. Kontseptsiya simulyatsionnogo obucheniya v sisteme meditsinskogo obrazovaniya v Rossiyskoy Federatsii [The conception of simulation training in the system of medical education in the Russian Federation]. Moscow: Izd-vo Pervogo MGMU im. I. M. Se-chenova, 2013, 38 p.
4. Gorshkov M. D., Fedorov A. V. Virtual'nye tekhnologii v meditsine [Virtual technolo-gies in medicine]. 2012, no. 2 (8), pp. 23–25.
5. Antyushin A. O. Virtual'naya i dopolnennaya real'nost' – 2016: sostoyanie i perspek-tivy: sb. nauch.-metod. materialov, tezisov i statey konferentsii [Virtual and augmented reality – 2016: the condition and prospects: collected methodological materials, theses and articles of the conference]. Moscow: Izd-vo GPBOU MGOK, 2016, pp. 36–48.
6. Portal Virtumed – virtual'nye meditsinskie simulyatory i trenazhery [Virtumed portal – virtual medical simulators and trainers]. Available at: http://www.virtumed.ru (accessed 24.03.2016).
7. Trevis Dzh. LabVIEW dlya vsekh [LabVIEW for everybody]. Moscow: DMK press, 2005, 537 p.
8. Ofitsial'nyy sayt Penzenskogo gosudarstvennogo universiteta [The official site of Penza State University]. Available at: http:// www.pnzgu.ru (accessed 02.04.2014).
9. Sayt prilozheniya LabView Biomedical Toolkit [The site of LabView’s plug-in – Bio-medical Toolkit]. Available at: http://sine.ni.com/nips/cds/view/p/lang/ru/nid/211023 (accessed 12.03.2016).
10. Tychkov A. Yu. Izvestiya vysshikh uchebnykh zavedeniy. Povolzhskiy region. Tekhnicheskie nauki [University proceedings. Volga region. Engineering sciences]. 2015, no. 1 (33), pp. 92–98.
11. Tychkov A. Yu. Modeli, sistemy, seti v ekonomike, tekhnike, prirode i obshchestve: sb. tr. 4 Vseros. nauch.-prakt. konf. studentov i molodykh uchenykh [Models, systems, net-works in economics, engineering, nature and society: proceedings of $th All-Russia scientific and practical conference of students and young scientists]. Issue 1 (4). Penza: Izd-vo PGU, 2013, pp. 51–54.